Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Belgian Life


All in all, not much has changed in Belgium.

The weather continually fluctuates between snow/sleet/rain hovering around the 0 degree Celsius mark. The absence of sun is more noticeable than ever.

Since returning from Paris, our lives have been standard routine. Our teachers did remind us this past week with a load of homework that while traveling abroad is fun, our main function here is still to be students.

We're heading out to Holland tomorrow after classes and staying in a hostel fairly near the Heineken brewery (It should be assumed that I will be taking a tour).

Though as with Paris I will not have my computer, thus internet availability will be limited to my itouch and hopefully a McDonald's Cafe. Be sure and check back next week as I recount our travels through Holland.

I hope that everyone who is following this is doing well.

All good; all the time,

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment