Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Worldly Travels


Last Thursday my comrades and I headed out for Prague, Czech Republic. We had an amazing trip and arrived back in Brussels yesterday evening late.

Some of you may have seen on the news that there was a major train wreck in Brussels involving a line that connects Brussels' city center with Charleroi - Sude (thats our airport). Some 20 people died and other 50 were seriously injured when the train derailed after a head on collision with another train. Fortunately our flight was delayed and we didn't make the train. Had conditions in Prague been clear; my companions and I would have more than likely would have been on that train. That thought definitely makes you stop for a second and think.

Fortunately we're all fine and back to business as usual here in Brussels. Check back over the next couple of days as I post content and details from my trip to Prague.

Hope everything is going well for all those back home!

All good; all the time,

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment