Tuesday, January 12, 2010

First Day of Classes


Woke up this morning around 8:30 am. Nils and I continued our P90X workout and then ate the last of our eggs. We stopped and got a Belgium waffle in the metro and it was absolutely the best waffle that anyone in the group has ever had, hands down.

Classes started today and we got to the school a bit before hand. Class time on Mondays is from 1:30 to 3:30. Accounting is the only class that I have on Mondays and Wednesdays. Sounds like its going to be a formidable amount of work to stay on top of it.

Still snowing today although it did get above freezing yesterday afternoon which allowed a bit of the buildup to melt down some. Temperature is back at 29 degrees with a pretty good amount of wind. Another winter Belgium day.

I uploaded a few more pictures today under the Brussels tab from just around my apartment. The internet over here is a lot slower and they charge your per mb of usage so I have to upload pictures one by one when I'm at school so that I don't run up too much of a bill back at the apartment.

Took another trip to the grocery but starting to get into the routine of day to day activities. Nothing overly special. We've got a tour of Brussels tomorrow with the University. I've seen a lot but still looking forward to see more.

Until next time.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment