Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Workin' Hard or Hardly Workin'?

My family flew out of B.R.U. in the early morning hours of this past Monday morning with near 100 lbs of extra luggage than they arrived with. We had a great time and Switzerland as well as France trying to cram in as much as possible in the short time available. Being around them for the past two weeks kind of stuck me with a bit of renewed homesickness as my mind wanders to summer activities back on the shores of Carolina. With less than a month to go until my return to the states I find myself more and more anxious about returning to the southland.

This week is shaping up to be an academically demanding one as I prepare for my third round of tests following rapidly by finals. I'm currently researching and writing a position paper on gun control and law for my American Law 322 class, which precedes work for the three tests I have on Monday and Tuesday of the coming week.

With all that being said, and myself quite occupied with academia over the next couple days its probably best not to expect another post until this weekend. Its getting to the breaking point and I know what needs to be done. Academics.

However, I am headed off to Ireland this coming Friday and you can be sure that I'll have many a tale and picture to share upon my return.

Hope all is well!

All good; all the time,

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment